Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heavily pregnant Natalie Portman

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Counting down: Natalie Portman enjoyed a stroll through New York today


Natalie Portman may be heavily pregnant, but she's not putting her feet up just yet.

The 29-year-old actress, who is expecting her first child with fiancé Benjamin Millepied, was spotted taking a stroll through the streets of New York today with her dog.

She dressed for comfort in runners, leggings and a loose T-shirt.

The mother-to-be said that she relies on exercise to keep her calm and relaxed.
She told Marie Claire: 'To me, exercise is the best way to combat stress, whether swimming or hiking.


Bump ahead: The actress put her changing form on show in a blue T-shirt


'I do yoga sometimes, but not regularly any more. And I also get acupuncture and a massage when I'm feeling stressed.'

But when she has some precious time off, she said that she loves nothing more than to sleep.

'I love being at home. My work takes me away so much that it really feels like a vacation just to be home and be able to stay in bed all day,' she said.

'I love getting into bed at night. I really love sleeping! It's always fun to know that work is over and it's time to sleep.'

source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment