Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'I love fine foods and hate the gym': Adele reveals she is happy with her weight

By SARAH BULL

Curvy and confident: Adele has revealed she is happy with her weight as she graces the cover of Rolling Stone magazine


She's the larger than life singer who has enjoyed phenomenal success so far this year.

And now Adele has continued her quest for world domination by gracing the cover of America's Rolling Stone magazine in their Best of Rock 2011 issue.

The 22-year-old singer looks stunning on the cover, with her black eyeliner and voluminous hair turning her into a glamourpuss, and insists in the accompanying interview she isn't worried about her weight and is happy with how she looks.


'I like my food': The Someone Like You singer, seen in Dublin earlier this week, said she isn't going to try and change her figure


She said: 'My life is full of drama and I won't have time to worry about something as petty as what I look like. I don't like going to the gym.

'I like eating fine foods and drinking nice wine. Even if I had a really good figure, I don't think I'd get my t**s and a** out for no one.

'I love seeing Lady Gaga’s boobs and bum. I love seeing Katy Perry’s boobs and bum.

Love it. But that’s not what my music is about. I don’t make music for eyes, I make music for ears.'


Popular: Adele was bombarded by fans outside Dublin's Olympia Theatre ahead of her show


Adele, who has been top of the UK album charts for the past 11 weeks with her second record 21, also spoke to the magazine about her struggles with stage fright.

She said: 'I'm scared of audiences. One show in Amsterdam I was so nervous I escaped out the fire exit. I've thrown up a couple of times.

'Once in Brussels I projectile vomited on someone. I just gotta bear it. But I don't like touring. I have anxiety attacks a lot.'


However, Adele admits she took inspiration from her idol Beyoncé as to how to get over her anxiety by channelling Beyoncé's alter-ego Sasha Fierce and coming up with her own version.

The album was inspired by a relationship breakdown and Adele says she will remain eternally grateful to her ex-boyfriend for his part in her life story.

She said: 'He was artistic, but not romantic. We'd just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn't working.

'He made me an adult and put me on the road that I'm travelling on.'



Emotional: Adele's album 21 was inspired by a relationship breakdown




source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment